The document outlines promotions and demotions as well as honorary military ranks.
- Field Marshal Kaiden “Stx” Wooten to Supreme Commander of the Combined Armed Forces (Five Star General).
- Commissioner Nicholas Fisher MPD, to Honorary Lieutenant of the Army.
- Honorary General Devin Purcell to Honorary Colonel.
As well as awards.
- His Illustrious and Royal Majesty Rashtradhyakash of Vishwamitra Dhrubajyoti Roy to be awarded as Recipient of the Order of Foreign Service for his professionalism and assistance to the Government of the Penn Federal Republic through his contributions to the nation’s online presence and as an advisor to the nation.
- His Eminence The Right Excellent Marshal Sir Andrew Brotherton awarded as Recipient of the Order of Foreign Service for his contributions to the internal functions of the Penn Federal Republic through his capacity as a diplomat from Roscamistan, Senator of the District of Medici, and an advisor to the President.
And posthumously awards.
- His Royal Highness Nicholas Randouler posthumously awarded the highest award of the Penn Federal Republic, the Order of Distinguished Command, for his long-living legacy to the micronational community and the Penn Federal Republic.
- His Royal Highness Nicholas Randouler will also be awarded the honorary rank of Major in the Pennian Army.